Friday 26 April 2013

shorts & skirt from Laura Ashley fabric

I used the pattern book below to draw a pattern for the shorts I have made. I used a pattern for trousers and cut it down...I hope they fit. The skirt didn't need a pattern, just a long strip joined with French seams, a channel at the top for the elastic and hemmed with blind hemming stitch on the machine.
I'm now working on the clothes for my second teddy bear :)
My daughters friend in South Africa has asked me to make her twin sons a stripy beany hat each so that will be next on my list. I have no idea when I will be finishing my Ohio Star quilt!

I'm off to Devon on Sunday for a few days to hopefully finish my Mothers house and to get to visit her again :)









4 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

You have been busy!
Have a good weekend xxx

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

You are one very talented lady! With the sweetest disposition I might add :)

Needled Mom said...

Those are DARLING!! I love the fabrics that you used too. It sounds like your plans will keep you busy for awhile too.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am most impressed! You created your own pattern and they look like creations one would buy in a fine department store. So cute!