Monday 15 April 2013

knitted bear

A few weeks back I bought a great knitting book by Debbie Bliss called Simply Baby
 I couldn't wait to make this sweet little bear. The pattern is just for the bear so I made up a pattern for her cardigan and skirt.

The bear is made from Debbie Bliss Cashmerino yarn, the cardigan from a different brand of machine washable merino with a little vintage button and the skirt from my stash of Liberty cotton lawn. She is 15" high and I plan on making a boy bear with trousers

 











7 comments:

Vashti said...

i love her xx

Peggy said...

You're so clever. She's so cute!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Beary sweet. :o) I love her poses.

Ashley cramp said...

Simply the bestest bear i have seen in awhile!
Daisy j

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Guessing Vashti has first dibs on this one!

Vashti said...

mart says thats really clever.

Just a little something from Judy said...

She is just adorable! You are the only friend that I ever had who knitted a bear, and I am so proud of you!