Saturday 6 April 2013

my grandsons


I don't get many photo's of my grandsons to share with you, just the occasional snap via whatsapp.
This one was taken by their Dad while they were fishing near by where they live in South Africa. 
For those of you who don't read my blog regularly, Joseph and Jesse were adopted. 
Joe was found when he was just born and placed in a lovely little orphanage where my daughter and son in law met him and adopted him at 2 months old. Jesse was also found the day he was born and placed in a foster family, they adopted Jesse when he was 5 months old. Joe is now 7 and Jesse 6. They are the most beautiful boys, we love and miss them very much.

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

The countryside is a gorgeous backdrop behind your handsome grandsons. Lucky boys!

Peggy said...

Great looking kids - how fortunate they are to have loving parents and grand-parents, and how blessed you are to have them!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh they look so cool xxx

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Dear, dear boys!

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a special day of fishing for all. I hope they caught something!! Very sweet.

Judy said...

Beautiful boys...fishing at a beautiful spot!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I liked reading their stories again, and am so grateful they were adopted and loved. Quite handsome little guys.