Saturday 13 April 2013

home again

We have just returned from Devon and from moving my mother into her news residential home. The move went smoothly and she seems happy. For me its been quite emotional, beginning to sort through her home and belongings. I need to return to Devon in the next few weeks to complete this task. 
I haven't uploaded photo's of her beautiful room so in the meantime here are some I have taken from my son in laws blog.
I love the top picture, I'm not sure who has her hands on her hips but they look like a couple of farmers surveying their livestock :) I don't know who's dog has joined the them on the beach...its not theirs but they do love dogs.




2 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Love the girls having fun. Glad your mum's move has gone well xxx

Michelle said...

It's so hard to go through parents homes and lives. I know. I've done it. Bless you!