Tuesday 12 June 2012

Passion

                                            Vashti with a child from the shelter


This is a bit of a cop out of writing a post I know, but please go and read my daughters post...not because of what she writes about her parents ;) but because I love her passion and how she writes about what God has called her to do

And if you would like to follow on face book

At the moment their life is tough...no hot water, no oven (and she loves to bake) no washing machine and no internet in their property....can you imagine? I know I couldn't live that life and I know that she would say that without God's grace she couldn't either. She will be home at the end of the month for a week and she bake to her hearts content, I cant wait :) Sadly without the rest of the family. But we are praying that they will all be here for Christmas

4 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Boy, you should be so proud of her xxx

Annabelle said...

Wonderful daughter.

corners of my life said...

She certainly has mission in her heart.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your beautiful, loving daughter continues to encourage and inspire me. Fortunately, I am learning that one can never outgive the Lord, and I pray that God will continue to shower her and her precious little ones, with His amazing love and Grace. I also do pray that God will bring them all home to you so that you can celebrate Christmas together.