Tuesday 26 June 2012


Our daughter has just arrived from South Africa. She has to renew her visa. She brought me this lovely bundle of fabric, some of which is made by Clarke & Clarke. Not sure what I will use the pieces for yet but they are lovely.


I have been making new curtains for our little caravan and have fabric to make cushions too. the curtains are in the striped fabric and the cushions will be spotty. These fabrics are also by Clarke & Clarke and really nice to work with.

I will be taking my daughter down Devon on Thursday for a few days and we have just spoken with the twins on the phone, they are very excited, telling us that Auntie Vashti will be sleeping in their room in the and Grandma will be in the playroom...think I know who got the short straw :)

4 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Have fun bedding down with the dollies x

Needled Mom said...

Have fun with her. I know you treasure your time together.

Lovely fabrics too!

Annabelle said...

Have a great family time together. The prezzie is super.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I can't wait to see what you do with that pretty fabric. It always amazes me at how talented you are.