Wednesday 15 February 2012

A Few Snaps!

Life has been pretty hectic recently with family and house guests...the last of which left yesterday. Our eldest daughter flew back to South Africa and will arrive home in a couple of hours time. I am missing them all already. BUT...I have lots of sewing projects planned and so as I have a few days left of Half Term I will crack on in a minute.
Just thought I would post a few recent photo's before I begin.

 Gilby with his Valentine cards from his sisters :)

 Enjoying the snow at Grandma & Parpar's house


 Back home in Devon

6 comments:

Peggy said...

How lovely to have them all around!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like you had a wonderful visit. The snow came at the perfect time for some fun playing, didn't it?

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

All that snow!!!!!!
Not talking to you (until later!)x

Annabelle said...

We so missed the snow! xx

Just a little something from Judy said...

Snow, family, and extra time...what could be better! You are getting the snow we are missing. Enjoy!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Snow, family, and extra time...what could be better! You are getting the snow we are missing. Enjoy!