Wednesday 13 January 2010

Crochet

Having been inspired by a new crochet magazine that has come out here in the UK, The Art of Crochet, together with Lucy at Attic 24 I have taken up crochet again. Not that I ever did much crochet before but I made a blanket years ago. I still have a long way to go before I am anywhere near Lucy's standard but I love the colours that she uses and the different designs. I bought this yarn at our local craft shop and got the pattern off a website...before I realised that Lucy has great tutorials on her blog. So in future I will be checking those out when I want to learn something new.


3 comments:

Alice Grace said...

Beautiful work! My Mom loved to crochet, it was one of her favorite things to do. I am not too good at it, but yours makes me want to try!

Just a little something from Judy said...

You must be a smart and gifted lady that you can pick up a new craft so quickly. Great job! I think crocheted work is so pretty.

Judy said...

What fun colours! Enjoy your project...and be sure to show us once it's all done.