Wednesday 24 July 2013

baby quilt



I just sold this quilt from my etsy shop. It was bought by my daughter in laws mother as her other daughter has just had a beautiful baby girl called Daisy Joy. Both sets of grandparents are good friends of ours so we celebrate with them on the addition of a new baby in the family.
The quilt is made from 100% cotton fabric designed by Susie Watson Designs. I machine quilted the top and the wadding and then backed with fine calico, machine stitching around the edge and then tie quilted all three layers with red and blue embroidery thread.
The fabric is beautiful so I am glad the quilt stayed in the family :)


3 comments:

Judy said...

I love it! I too am glad it stayed in the family.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I love the sweet simplicity of the quilt. And the little one is the cherry on top!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I love the quilt and most of all, the baby.