Tuesday 4 October 2011

Cornwall


On our visit to Cornwall when my mother in law died we took  time out on our own and drove around some of the areas near where we used to live when we were young and later when our children were young and where we have visited many times over the years since.
We love the sea and when ever possible make sure we spend time walking along beaches, sea fronts etc. So below are some of the photo's I took on that recent visit, the first five are taken in Mevagissey, a small fishing village. When I was young I would go with my father on a Sunday afternoon and buy fresh mackerel from the boats and then go home and cook them for tea...yum! The rest of the photo's are taken further along the coast towards the West at St Mawes











3 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Superb photos!

I went to Mevagissy on a school trip when I was 13 - oh that is so long ago!!

Alice Grace said...

Oh my, that is such a gorgeous place! I know you enjoyed all the wonderful views!

Judy said...

What a lovely place!