Wednesday 7 August 2013

visit coming up

Next week we have these little guys and their parents coming to stay for a long weekend then mummy, daddy and Gilby will go home to Devon and Primrose & Maggie will be staying for a few days on their own. We will then take them home on our way down to Cornwall for a weeks holiday near Falmouth. 
We have never had them to stay on their own before and so are busy planning our days. They told Mummy that we would be taking them to Hamley's toy shop in London's Regent Street....hadn't actually planned that but have now :)


 






1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

Hello! I stumbled upon your blog one day by accident, and have been reading ever since! I was intrigued in this post when you mention Devon....I was just recently at a family event, where I found out that my great, great, great, great grandparents were from Devon. They moved from Devon to the United States in the late 1850's. I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit about Devon, and maybe some of the history. I would love to know more about where my family is from, and I hope it is not too forward of me to ask!

Like I said, I really enjoy reading your blog, and it is a happy accident that I just stumbled across it that day!