Friday 24 May 2013

sun hats


I have made some reversible sun hats for my etsy shop. If you look at the collage above you will see the reversible combinations... the blue spotted hat reverses to the Laura Ashley blue and white stripe hat. The middle hat has Laura Ashley flowered fabric and red Cath Kidston fabric. The last one is a pretty lilac and pink check with lilac gingham.

After my Mothers funeral is over and I have some more time I will need to get onto Etsy and try to promote my shop a little more. 
These hats were made from a pattern taken from the book 'Making Children's Clothes by Emma Hardy. It is a really easy and quick pattern to make, I would just love if these hats sold well and I could make many more :)


5 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

Oh! they are so cute... Have a great day today:)

forgetmenotsblue said...

Aw what sweet Sun hats there really cute :) Mx

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

They are sweet hats. I am so sorry to learn of your Mother's passing; sending you my sincere, heartful sympathy and a big hug. I am remembering your family in my prayers.

Mary said...

these are so adorable!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Another brilliant idea! The fabric choices you used, were perfect! My grandkids were love them!