Saturday 2 March 2013

miss maggie rabbit



I am so glad that I ordered one of these kits last night because today when I went to the website I discovered this
 http://posie-rosy-little-things.myshopify.com/products/miss-maggie-rabbit-softie-kit

They were obviously flying off the shelves, I saw these rabbits on Alicia's blog  http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/ some time ago, I asked her if she was going to sell the pattern. Last night I saw that she was selling both the pattern and the kit, I chose which kit I wanted...colour of dress and wool etc....on my husbands laptop then went up to my study to order from my laptop and found the colour I wanted was sold already and so chose a different colour, placed my order...phew...and now they have all sold! Amazing!

6 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I can totally understand why they all sold. What a cute "miss maggie rabbit"!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Totally adorable and that cape is precious.

Judy said...

Oh...so cute.

My Scandinavian Home said...

That rabbit is absolutely lovely! I love her dress! /niki

Annie Cholewa said...

Surely not so very amazing, they are adorable! (I am so envious of Alicia's talent.)

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh beautiful!