Google+ Followers

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Gifts

While away we went to visit my nieces new baby girl, I made her a crocheted blanket out of natural cotton yarn and a liberty print bib.

Today is my friends birthday so I made her a tea towel from toile de jouy fabric and knitted her a cotton dishcloth, I bundled them up with a wooden scrubbing brush


 

I managed to visit a few sewing shops while away on holiday, this is one of my purchases...a pack of Moda solids. Thinking I may make a baby quilt for my Etsy shop


3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What lovely gifts!!!! They will be so functional as well.

Yum...those solids are gorgeous.

Judy ~ My Front Porch said...

You are the best 'gift maker'! Looking forward to seeing your completed Moda baby quilt.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty gifts and I love how you packaged up with toile towel. Those solids are really rich and I'm sure will make an amazing baby quilt.