Friday 27 July 2012

Barn Dance

We are back from camp, great teaching, especially from Francis Chan, great worship and great weather. I don't have any interesting photo's from that so I have added some of my daughters that I have stolen from her FB page. They went and camped on a farm recently, there was a barn dance in the evening and a fun time was had by all!

 helping daddy with dinner





 heading for the barn dance

 waiting for their turn to dance
they apparently all really enjoyed it and didn't want to sit out for any of the dances :)


3 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Sweet photos of your trip :) Really fun barn dancing time :)

Needled Mom said...

It looks like it was a fun time for their little family.

Just a little something from Judy said...

These pictures are precious! I can't imagine their thrill at having an opportunity to barn dance. Love their little hats.