Friday 24 September 2010

Family Photo

With having a daughter and her family living in South Africa, our other daughter and her family living 4 hours drive away in Devon and our sons and daughter in law in London, it is rare that we all get together and have a family photo taken so here is a picure my son made of our family, he first did it before the twins were born and then added them later. That's my eldest son on the left (who did the work) then my youngest daughter, her husband and twins, then me and my husband, (I'm pretty pleased with the waistline...not so with the hair!) my eldest daughter, her husband and the boys, my youngest son and his wife and finally my Mum. Pretty good eh?


3 comments:

Val said...

I LOVE it! So cute!

Annabelle said...

I love this ... especially the two 'dark' little boys! My family is also on my blog in a similar (though different) style and there was no way to depict my very 'dark' daughter in law and three little beautiful grandchildren. (This is probably not considered a tasteful comment but just wanted to mirror the real world - with pride - and was unable to.) Also too little space for a huge family like mine and some were sadly missed off!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Love this family picture! When it is not a real life picture it seems like everyone in it, likes it. No complaining from anyone.