Saturday 17 July 2010

I Love My Boys!!

Next Sunday we are travelling to South Africa to visit our eldest daughter and her family, they have set up and run http://www.project-o.org/ which is a Christian ministry caring for children orphaned through Hiv/AIDS here is their blog http://literallyalifeline.blogspot.com/
So today I went into London to meet up with our sons before we go, my husband couldnt join me because he was running the 'Dad's & Toddler' group at church. This is an old photo of my sons taken last year...I didnt manage to get one today. It is always great to meet up with them they know all the best paces to visit and our trips always include lots of food stops! We met at Borough Market and bought a coffee in Monmouth then popped in next door for a cake from Konditor & Cook We then walked along the South Bank, calling into the Tate Modern as we passed. After this Dominic went home to his wife and Ben and I continued into town, stopping at The Milkbar in Soho for a toasted salmon and cream cheese bagel. We hiked along Regent Street and stopped to look at the beauiful flowers on sale at Liberty. We looked around a couple of shops before I jumped on a number 10 bus back to Euston station to get the train home. Yet another great day out in London with my boys!!




















2 comments:

Peggy said...

What a fabulous mom-and-son day! We're headed to visit our two older children (son and daughter) in just a couple of weeks - your post makes me want to go now!!

Just a little something from Judy said...

How special that you got to spend time with your sons. You are right, they did take you to beautiful and interesting places. Your photography of it all is so impressive. I am sure it must be a real blessing to have sons. Hope you have a safe trip to see your daughter.