Wednesday 4 November 2009

Finishing Off Jobs

I have a couple of days finishing off some items, my sister in law has a birthday coming up so I have made her an apron and birthday card and bought her a few edible items to go with it. Another job which I should have done for last Christmas was an advent calendar for our youngest son and his wife, I made one for our children when they were young and then one each for our daughters and their husbands when they got married. I have then made a card each for our twins who have their second birthday next week.





3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You have been busy and everything looks great. I love the cards for the twins.

Just a little something from Judy said...

It seems to me, that you are one very busy, "creating so that you can give" type lady. Such love you put into what you make for others, and how blessed they will be when they receive it. Those cards are so precious!

Judy said...

What great cards!