Google+ Followers

Sunday, 8 November 2009

A few weeks back a came across this piece of Aquascutum fabric in a charity shop, I used it to make two more cushion covers for Christmas gifts. I used the same design as I used previously but this time because the fabric is fairly thick I stitched on the right side and then bound the edges with a blanket stitch in wool. I am really pleased with the result. I used velvet tape for the hoop and recycled buttons that I bought in the same Oxfam shop.

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

The perfection shows through in these beautifully created pillows. Whoever receives them, will be thrilled. I like how you added the loop and the button. Nice added feature.