Friday 13 March 2009

Country Living Spring Fair


Today I visited the Country Living Spring Fair at the Business Design Centre in Islington. I took my husband along and we had a great time, he especially enjoyed the food & drink tasting area, trying out pies, fudge, wine, vodka!! and chocolate, he then bought himself a Cornish Pasty to bring home for his supper. His grandparents were from Cornwall and we lived there while our children were small so the pasty is an important part of life. There were lots of stands and I bought myself some fat quarters from the Bespoke Country stand to use for a baby quilt that I will be needing to make soon for a friend. I could have bought a lot more but decided to discipline myself!

3 comments:

Vashti said...

Cant believe you only put one photo up here!
Wish I had been there!
xx

lindsey said...

My best camara is broken and the other is always out of focus so the other photo's weren't worth putting on. Waiting for my birthday to get a new one.xx

Needled Mom said...

WOW...that looks like fun!