Saturday 16 April 2016

Recent knits


I have recently been knitting, and made the little brown jacket that Eugene is wearing before he was born but now it fits him just right. 
The twins found patterns in a wool shop that they liked, I was pleased they chose different styles as I find it boring to have to repeat the same pattern just after finishing one. 
I was a little concerned when I saw the patterns but thankfully they weren't as complicated as they looked :) 


 




I don't have great photos of them wearing them. Here they are cuddling either Pom or Clouds, I'm not sure which


Hair brushing time :) 

2 comments:

corners of my life said...

Eugene is so darn cute in that jacket!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Wow, Lindsey, these knitted pieces are really extraordinary! Beautiful and gorgeous workmanship. The only thing sweeter are the precious and adorable kiddos wearing them! Oh, the expression on Eugene's little face. Too cute