Friday 28 August 2015

summer outfits

Some time back I posted these little smocked tops that I made for my twin granddaughters, using a purl bee pattern. 
I had plenty of fabric left over, I had found the vintage seer sucker in a charity shop, so I made a pair of shorts each for a pattern I bought from ellegarrettdesigns on etsy. 

Both the tops and shorts were nice easy patterns and the fabric beautiful to sew with.

Today I received the bottom photo from my daughter of the twins modelling their little outfits :)

The sun is shining today, summer here in the UK hasn't been great so I'm hoping this bank holiday weekend will be good. We are heading into London tomorrow to take care of little Eugene for the day while our son and daughter in law attend a wedding. This is the first time we have looked after Eugene on our own and are really looking forward to spending time with him. We are blessed! 

Have a great weekend! 









3 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Such pretty outfits! I love the smocking! xx

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute. The smocking is just darling. Have fun with the little one this weekend.

Just a little something from Judy said...

What adorable outfits, that look like they were purchased from a fine boutique! But, even better...those precious granddaughters of yours!