Thursday 16 October 2014

Addition to the family



It's been a while since I last posted on here, I just haven't found the time. No I'm not having a baby :):):)
But our youngest son and his wife are! 

We are so excited about this news, this will be their first baby and is due at the beginning of May. This sweet couple live in London and so are much closer geographically than any of our other grandchildren. Our oldest son also lives in London so nice and close to him too. 

I have just begun knitting a little jacket in lovely recycled sage coloured cotton yarn. I do love making baby clothes and can't wait to get started on the quilt :)

Just off now to catch up on all your lovely blogs!

                                  



                                   



5 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Congratulations to you all! I am so happy for you and know you will be busy preparing for the little guy's birth.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Congratulations and love to all xxx

Judy said...

How exciting! Congrats to all.

Amy at love made my home said...

Congratulations to you all! xx

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So excited for you all as you prepare to welcome a new gift from God! Can't wait to see the items you make :)