Monday 24 June 2013

jumper finished

I have just mailed this jumper to my daughter in SA together with a lovely vintage tea towel which I didnt photograph with my camera only my ipad :) I still havent figured out how to get my ipad photo's in focus for my blog...most frustrating. 

Anyway I put this photo on intagram for my daughter to see and got messages from my other daughter and daughter in law saying they would like one too! I said they will have to wait and see what Father Christmas brings them. (at least I now have an idea of what to give them)

I actually really like this jumper too...I'm not usually a jumper person and prefer cardigans but this is so light and roomy and quick to make I think I may just make myself one :)

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Very nice and I love the color of it too. You have quite a waiting list for them.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

We'll see you come up for air in about February then! X

forgetmenotsblue said...

Love it the colour looks lovely. I think I might have a go at a jumper for my daughter and I for winter x

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fabulous. Sounds like you have some knitting projects between now and Christmas. I love jumpers/sweaters that are "slouchy" and cozy.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I am so impressed! It is lovely. More fun word terms... I would call it a sweater as a jumper here is a basic dress, sleeveless and collarless usually worn over a blouse or shirt.

You do such beautiful needlework and I can see why you have more requests. You must work quickly as this project seems like a lot of work!

Anonymous said...

O, it is so nice and lovely. She will love it. xo

Judy said...

Love it! It reminds me of a sweater my mom knit for me about thirty years ago...comfy and pretty.

Vashti said...

YES!!!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT TO GET HERE!!!!! LOVE YOU MUM. xxxxxx

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a masterpiece! I totally understand why your other girls would request one also. You are a gifted lady!