Tuesday 8 November 2011

Where Have I Been?

Life has been so busy recently, work at school, work at church, making Christmas gifts and a little sickness has kept me from here. We live in a beautiful area and sometimes I just like to go for a short drive and see what's happening 'round and about. These photo's were taken about 2 weeks ago and the leaves have now changed and I need to go out with my camera again. This Sunday is the twins 4th birthday so we will be travelling to Devon for the party. I have made my requested mini cup cakes. All the family there have been unwell too so I think when I arrive Thursday evening there will be a fair amount of catching up to be done before Saturdays party






5 comments:

Annabelle said...

Hi Lindsey, Love the photos of trees - I so want to be there!

Needled Mom said...

The lighting coming through the trees is so beautiful.

Have a great weekend celebrating. I hope all are well now.

Peggy said...

Good to see you back, and feeling better. Hope everybody gets well before the weekend - HB to the two little ones~!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Ooh I remember sunshine...just!
Have fun - we have birthdays on thursday, saturday and next thursday!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So nice stopping by to visit with you! I have perused several of your posts and enjoyed seeing the photos of the sweet little ones in your life.

I assume your blog title is from Proverbs 31. Lovely, God honoring place you have here :)

Kindly, Lorraine