Thursday 4 August 2011

South Devon Chilli Farm

While staying with my daugher and her family this week they took me to visit the South Devon Chilli Farm Apart from the wide range of different chilli's, from mild Pimientos de Padron pepper to the worlds hottest chilli, the Bhut Jolokia,  they also have a shop and cafe which serves great food. The plants were lovely and I bought some seeds to grow. I think we will be making another visit when we are in Devon again in a couple of weeks time














7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh wow!!! Aren't they so pretty too? I love all the different shapes and colors.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh that looks like an amazing place!

Anonymous said...

I just love the photos!

Peggy said...

Great pics - almost feels like I was there!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Now that sounds like a fun thing to do, visiting a Chili Farm. I like the pictures and did not realize that there were so many kinds of chilis.

Hope you enjoyed your time with your daughter.

Judy said...

Thanks for taking us along on your 'chili farm tour'! Great photos.

Just a little something from Judy said...

You are missed! I pray that all is well.