Sunday 3 July 2011

No Time!

Following on from my last post, the family in SA are still on the farm, I am not sure of all the details and neither are they but they didnt have to move out by Friday and we are continuing to pray that they wont have to move out at all. Thank you for your prayers too!
I have had such a busy week I havent had time to blog. I have just finished a quilt for a competition and now I cant email the photo in to the magazine....I am guessing everyone is sending their photos at the same time and the system is overloaded because it just keeps coming back and the competition ends tomorrow!!!
So I thought as I have nothing else to post about I would add some photo's of my beautiful grandson Gilby Skipp...pretty cute eh?




4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Cute indeed!

Needled Mom said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I was so glad to read the news about the SA family still being on the farm....such great news. I'll keep praying!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I remember bathing the girls in the sink! Very cute little chappie x

corners of my life said...

Such a cute little fella.