Thursday 7 April 2011

Trip to visit the President

 GuGu, the Presidents daughter
President Jacob Zuma
This is what I wanted to post about yesterday but couldn't because of my uploading problems.
 If you check out my daughters blog she explains it all much better than I can
My son in law is now on his way back from visitng and spending the night with the President of South Africa! Quite an odd thought really. I have only received a brief message from my daughter saying that Martin had had an amazing time, they had dinner together and stayed up chatting until after 11pm. I am looking forward to hearing more.

3 comments:

Val said...

Love it when you feature your daughters blog. I love going there to visit. I know you are so proud.

Just a little something from Judy said...

God is doing amazing things with your family. What an honor for your SIL. I look forward to my visits to your daughter's blog as it is always so interesting.

Judy said...

I just read your daughter's post. Amazing how things happen! I'm sure your SIL will have had an incredible experience.