Monday 22 February 2010

Where The Wild Things Are

A couple of weeks ago my daughter in South Africa asked if I would make her boys a Max costume each. Max is a the boy from the book 'Where The Wild Things Are' who likes to wear a wolf costume. Well I have never made a wolf costume and couldnt find a pattern. So I copied a pattern for an all in one suit from my pattern book, 'Little Clothes for Little People' and bought some grey fleece and zips. We will have to wait and see what they turn out like. I have added a photo of the boys with their Daddy at a butterfly farm where there was also some little monkeys. The boys were told by the man not to touch so as you can see Daddy is holding Jesse's hands and Joe has put his behind his back to stop himself from being tempted!






4 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Who better to make a wolf costume without a pattern, than you? I can't imagine where I would begin with a task like this. Can't wait to see the finished product. Your grandsons are goodlooking guys.

Needled Mom said...

I can't wait to see the end results! That is quite the challenge.

Love the picture with everyone obeying the rules!

Terri said...

so cute! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I was listening to the news and I heard about the wild storms that you were having. I just wondered if you are safe and sound? Maybe the storms are not were you live. Just wondering today.