Google+ Followers

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Sunny Saturday

The weather here in the UK has been beautiful, yesterday I walked down to the market that runs along our high street on a Saturday morning, it is a great place to buy fruit and vegetables and as I needed ingredients to make Ratatouille Chutney I headed out early, walking down along the canal. There were plenty of people out and about. When I arrived home again my daughter and I made scones for the Ladies Pool Party that was being held in the afternoon at the home of one of our church ladies. After I had cut the lawns at the back and front of our house my daughter and I headed off to enjoy our afternoon. The boys stayed with Grandpa for the afternoon as their Daddy is away promoting the work of Project O. We had a great afternoon, lovely food and fellowship and a refreshing swim!



5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh yum....those scones are lovely looking. It sounds like it has been a great time for you.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Wish that I could have sat down with you and enjoyed those delicious looking scones. An afternoon swim on a beautiful day, with friends from church...what could be better!!

Judy ~ My Front Porch said...

Lovely food...indeed! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a summer Saturday.

a woman who is said...

Those scones look absolutely yummo especially on those cute plates.

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城